Sunday, August 26, 2018

Insert Three Asterisk in a String in C++

A very simple code that I wrote that will insert three asterisk in a given string in C++ I wrote this code around 7 years ago in my C++ programming class.

I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school 

programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting 

work, computer tutorials and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise in my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.
My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com


Program Listing

#include<iostream>
#include<string>

using namespace std;

int main(){

 string str;
 int x;
    cout << "\n\n\t\t Insert Three Asterisk Version 1.0";
    cout << "\n\n\t Created By: Mr. Jake R. Pomperada, MAED-IT";
    cout << "\n\n";
 cout<<"Enter a word: ";
 getline(cin, str);

 x = str.length() / 2;
cout << "\n\nOriginal String :=> " << str;

 str.insert(x, "***");
 cout << "\n\n";
 cout << "After the Process :=> " << str;
 cout << "\n\n";
 system("pause");
 return 0;
}

27 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging.
    python training in OMR
    python training in tambaram
    python training in annanagar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this pretty post, it was good and helpful. Share more like this.

    Article submission sites
    Technology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for splitting your comprehension with us. It’s really useful to me & I hope it helps the people who in need of this vital information.
    Web Designing Training Centers in Chennai
    web design training chennai
    web design training in chennai
    PHP course
    PHP Training
    Best PHP training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really too useful and have more ideas and keep sharing many techniques. Eagerly waiting for your new blog keep doing more.
    Regards,
    Tableau training in Chennai | Tableau Courses Training in Chennai | Tableau training Institute in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Devops Training in Bangalore Visit : Devops Training in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it; you are a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts. sap training in bangalore

    ReplyDelete