Saturday, October 21, 2017

Product Discount System in Visual Basic NET

I this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using Visual Basic NET to compute the discount of the product. The code is very easy to understand and learn.

I am currently accepting programming work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental is (034) 4335675.






Sample Program Output


Program Listing

Public Class Form1

    Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        End
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim solve, final_solve, orig_price, discount As Double

        orig_price = Convert.ToDecimal(TextBox2.Text)

        discount = Convert.ToDecimal(TextBox3.Text) / 100

        solve = orig_price * discount

        final_solve = (orig_price - solve)

        TextBox4.Text = "Php " & Format(final_solve, "0.00")
    End Sub
End Class




No comments:

Post a Comment