Saturday, August 19, 2017

Positive and Negative Number Checker in Visual Foxpro

A very simple program that I wrote using Visual Foxpro 5 to ask the user to give a number and then our program will check if the given number is a Positive or Negative number. The code is very simple and short.  I hope you will find my work useful. Thank you.

I hope you will find my work useful and beneficial. If you have some questions about programming, about my work please send mu an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People here in the Philippines can contact me at  my mobile number 09173084360.


Thank you very much and Happy Programming.




Sample Program Output


Program Listing


** Positive and Negative Number Checker in Visual Foxpro
** Written By: Mr. Jake R. Pomperada, MAED-IT
** August 19, 2017  Saturday   6:35 PM

SET TALK OFF
SET ECHO OFF
CLEAR
STORE 0 TO a


@ 1,20 Say "Positive and Negative Number Checker in Visual Foxpro"
@ 3,25 Say "Written By Mr. Jake R. Pomperada, MAED-IT"
@ 6,1 Say "Enter A Number    : " Get A Pict "9999"

READ

if (A >=0) then
   @ 10,1 Say "It given number is POSITIVE."
else 
   @ 10,1 Say "It given number is NEGATIVE."
endif




No comments:

Post a Comment