Friday, August 18, 2017

Hello World in Scala

This will be my first time to write a code using Scala my very first program is a simple hello world. Scala is much similar with Java it is also object oriented programming language and functional programming language. I am still exploring and experimenting on this language which I found very interested to learn and use. I hope you will my simple work useful. Thank you.

I hope you will find my work useful and beneficial. If you have some questions about programming, about my work please send mu an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People here in the Philippines can contact me at  my mobile number 09173084360.

Thank you very much and Happy Programming.




Sample Program Output


Program Lisitng

Hello.Scala

object Hello extends App {
    println("Hello, world !!! By Jake R. Pomperada")
}


No comments:

Post a Comment