Sunday, February 13, 2022

String Input in Pascal

 A simple program to ask the users name and then the program will greet the person using Pascal programming language. The program will show how to declare and use strings data type in Pascal.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.


My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Please subscribe to my channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOs-lpOoIeJoh6gpJthPoGg

Thank you very much for your support.





Program Listing

Program String_Input;

Uses Crt;


Var Name : String[100];


Begin

 Clrscr;

 Writeln;

 Write('String Input in Pascal');

 Writeln;

 Writeln;

 Write('What is your name? ');

 Readln(Name);

 Writeln;

 Write('Hello ' ,Name, ' How are you?');

 Writeln;

 Writeln;

 Write('End of Program');

 Writeln;

 Readln;

End.


No comments:

Post a Comment