Friday, October 29, 2021

Leap Year in Visual Basic 6

 A simple program that will ask the user to give a year and then the program will check if the year given is leap year or not using Visual Basic 6.

  I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me at the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.






Program Listing

Private Sub Command1_Click()

y = Val(Text1.Text)


If y Mod 4 = 0 Then


MsgBox ("The given year " & y & " is a Leap year.")


Else


MsgBox ("The given year " & y & " is NOT a Leap year.")


 End If


End Sub


Private Sub Command2_Click()

Text1.Text = ""

Text1.SetFocus

End Sub


Private Sub Command3_Click()

End

End Sub


No comments:

Post a Comment