Thursday, April 8, 2021

Saving a Text in a Text File in C++

 A simple program that I wrote in C++ to save a text file I hope you will find my work useful.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me at the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com



Program Listing

#include <iostream>

#include <fstream>



using namespace std;



main() {


    ofstream myfile("test.txt");

    myfile << "Saving a Text in a Text File in C++";

    myfile.close();

}



No comments:

Post a Comment