Sunday, June 30, 2019

Login System Using Visual Basic 6 and MySQL

In this article, I would like to share with you the work of my friend, fellow software engineer and business partner Mr. Larry Dave Lacapag Emol he is a Visual Basic 6 Developer who wrote many applications in Visual Basic for 8 years already. You can also visit his website which contains many free source code in Visual Basic 6 free to download at the following web address https://davesterz.blogspot.com/

This program is a login system that has a backend database MySQL the code is very easy to follow and understand feel free to use in your own programming project.

If you like my work please click the ads on my website to support my work. I will really appreciate your help. 

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.
My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com



Sample Program Output

toturial.sql

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 4.5.1
-- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
--
-- Host: 127.0.0.1
-- Generation Time: Jun 29, 2019 at 07:20 PM
-- Server version: 10.1.9-MariaDB
-- PHP Version: 5.6.15

SET SQL_MODE = "NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";
SET time_zone = "+00:00";


/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8mb4 */;

--
-- Database: `toturial`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `tb_user`
--

CREATE TABLE `tb_user` (
  `ID` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `USERNAME` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `PASSWORD` varchar(50) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

--
-- Dumping data for table `tb_user`
--

INSERT INTO `tb_user` (`ID`, `USERNAME`, `PASSWORD`) VALUES
(1, 'admin', 'admin');

--
-- Indexes for dumped tables
--

--
-- Indexes for table `tb_user`
--
ALTER TABLE `tb_user`
  ADD PRIMARY KEY (`ID`);

--
-- AUTO_INCREMENT for dumped tables
--

--
-- AUTO_INCREMENT for table `tb_user`
--
ALTER TABLE `tb_user`
  MODIFY `ID` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, AUTO_INCREMENT=2;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET COLLATION_CONNECTION=@OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION */;



No comments:

Post a Comment