Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Find the Largest Number in a List Using Python

 A program that will ask the user how many elements to be processed and
then the program will accept a series of values and the program will find out
which of the given number has the biggest numerical value and display the result
on the screen using Python programming language.

I am currently accepting programming work, IT projects, school and application development, programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting.

work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.
My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

Here in Bacolod I also accepting computer repair, networking and Arduino Project development at a very affordable price.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com


Program Listing

# Rollyn M. Moises and Jake R. Pomperada
# largest.py
# February 21, 2019  Thurday
# Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
print();
print("\tFind the Largest Number in a List");
print();
value = int(input("\tHow many element? : "));
print();
print("\t===== DISPLAY RESULT =====");
print();
a=[]
for i in range(1,value+1):
    b=int(input("\tEnter element value item no. %d: " %(i)))
    a.append(b)
a.sort()
print();
print("\tThe largest element value is %d." %a[value-1])
print();
print("\tEnd of Program");
print();


No comments:

Post a Comment