Thursday, December 13, 2018

Addition of Two Numbers With Do you want to Continue in Go

A very simple program that I wrote in Go programming language to ask the user to give two numbers and then the program will compute the sum of the two numbers. After which the program will ask the user if the user would like to continue using the program or not.

I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, school 


programming projects, thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting 

work, computer tutorials, and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise on my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.
My email address is the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com, jakerpomperada@aol.com, and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.

My personal website is http://www.jakerpomperada.com



Program Listing

package main

import (
"fmt"
"strings"
)
var val1 int32
var val2 int32
var sum int32

func start() {
fmt.Print("\n")
fmt.Print("\tAddition of Two Numbers")
fmt.Print("\n\n")
fmt.Print("\tEnter two numbers: ")
fmt.Scan(&val1,&val2)
sum = (val1+val2)
fmt.Print("\n")
fmt.Println("\tThe sum of",val1, "and",val2 ,"is",sum,".")
fmt.Print("\n")
isConfirmed := Ask4confirm()
if isConfirmed {
  start()
} else
{
 
}
}

func Ask4confirm() bool {
var s string
fmt.Printf("\tDo you want to continue? (Y/N): ")
_, err := fmt.Scan(&s)
if err != nil {
panic(err)
}

s = strings.TrimSpace(s)
s = strings.ToLower(s)

if s == "y" || s == "yes" {
start()
} else {
fmt.Print("\n")
fmt.Print("\tEnd of Program")
    fmt.Print("\n")
}
return false
}

func main() {
    start()

}

No comments:

Post a Comment