Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Hello World in Assembly Language

I am starting learning assembly language programming in my spare time this sample program will display a hello world message on the screen including my name also. It is very basic assembly language program.

I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details.  If you want to advertise in my website kindly contact me also in my email address also. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.



Sample Program Output


Software used in writing this program


Program Listing

hello.asm

.MODEL SMALL

.STACK

.DATA

STRING DB 10, 13, "HELLO WORLD FROM JAKE R. POMPERADA, MAED-IT $" 

.CODE

MAIN PROC                                         

MOV AX, @DATA                                     

MOV DS, AX

LEA DX, STRING                                    

MOV AH, 09H                                       

INT 21H                                            

MOV AX, 4C00H                                      

INT 21H

MAIN ENDP                                         

END MAIN                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment