Friday, April 27, 2018

Student Grading System in Perl

Here is a simple program that I wrote in Perl programming language to solve the grades of the student. I made the code shorter and very easy to understand.

I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.


My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental Philippines is  +63 (034) 4335675.


Sample Program Output


Program Listing

index.pl


use Math::Round;

print "\n\n";
print "Student Grading System in PERL";
print "\n\n";
print "Created By Mr. Jake R. Pomperada,MAED-IT";
print "\n\n";
print "Enter Prelim Grade  : ";
$prelim = <>;
print "Enter Midterm Grade  : ";
$midterm = <>;
print "Enter Final Grade  : ";
$final = <>;

$endterm = (($prelim * 0.2) + ($midterm * 0.3) + ($final * 0.5));

my $display_grade = round($endterm); 

print "\n\n";
print "===== DISPLAY RESULT =====";
print "\n\n";
print "Prelim Grade  : $prelim";
print "Midterm Grade : $midterm";
print "Final  Grade  : $final";
print "\n\n";
print "Endterm Grade : $display_grade";
print "\n\n";
print "End of Program";
print "\n\n";





No comments:

Post a Comment