Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Difference of Two Numbers in PHP

Here is a simple code in PHP to solve the difference of the two numbers.

I am currently accepting programming and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental is (034) 4335675.




Sample Program Output



Program Listing

diff.php



<html>
  <head>
   <title>Difference of Two Number in PHP </title>
  </head>
  <style>
    body {
            font-family:arial;
            size:16px;
             } 
 </style>
  <body>
    <?php

      $a = 5;
      $b = 2;
  
      $difference = ($a - $b);

     echo "The difference of $a and $b is $difference.";

    ?>

</body>
</html>

   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment