Friday, December 8, 2017

For Statement in Go

A very simple program that I wrote using Go programming language to demonstrate how for statement works.

I am currently accepting programming and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental is (034) 4335675.



Sample Program Output


Program Listing

for.go

// For Loop Statement in Go 
// Written By Mr. Jake R. Pomperada
// December 8, 2017

package main

import "fmt"

func main(){
    fmt.Print("\n\n")
fmt.Print("For Loop Statement in Go")
fmt.Print("\n\n")
    for a := 1; a <= 20; a++ {
        fmt.Print(" ",a , " ")
    }
fmt.Print("\n\n")
    fmt.Print("End of Program")
    fmt.Print("\n\n")
   
}

No comments:

Post a Comment