Friday, November 10, 2017

Print 1 to 100 in C

A very simple program to display 1 to 100 on the screen using C language. I shows how to use for loop statement in C.

I am currently accepting programming work kindly contact me in the following email address for further details. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

My telephone number at home here in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental is (034) 4335675.



Sample Program Output



Program Listing

print.c

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{

    int a=0;

    printf("\t\tPrint 1 to 100");
    printf("\n\n");

     for (a=1; a <=100; a+=1)
     {

         printf("%2d " ,a);
     }

     printf("\n\n");
     printf("\t\t===== End of Program =====");
     printf("\n\n");
     return 0;
}



No comments:

Post a Comment