Saturday, July 1, 2017

Manpower Information System in PHP and MySQL

Here there in this article I would like to share with you the work of my friend and fellow software engineer and web developer Mr. Pindar Jimenez I requested him if he can share with us his work and I am glad he share it with us. Thank you very much Pindar.  About this program it is a manpower information system written in PHP and MySQL which allows the user to store and process applicants records. I hope you will find the work of Mr. Pindar Jimenez useful in your learning in web development and design using PHP and MySQL. Thank you.

My email address are the following jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.



DOWNLOAD SOURCE CODE HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment