Saturday, October 15, 2016

Meeting With the Father of PHP Programming Language

Last October 14, 2016 my cousin invited me for a dinner in one of the restaurant in Greenbelt 3 Makati City, Philippines while we are having our dinner I saw Rasmus Lerdorf the creator and father of PHP programming language eating also in the same restaurant.

I approach him and introduce myself I told him I am thankful because of your creator I have a job and I was able to support my family. He is smiling and happy to know that his work able to help our people not only in their work but also their lives as well. He is very kind and approachable people and the best part he is very humble too. 

For me PHP programming language is one of the best programming language in the world in terms in creating web applications their are some flaws on PHP but it can be improve.  Here is some of our pictures below.




With Rasmus Lerdorf Father of PHP Programming Language


Together With My Cousin Ken



Selfie Moment


No comments:

Post a Comment