Monday, September 19, 2016

User Information System With Upload Picture in PHP and MySQL using BootStrap

This is an update version of our code with my best friend Dave Marcellana that will manage the information of the user using PHP and MySQL. We are using BootStrap framework for our web design layouts. The best thing about this code I was able to fix the bugs of upload the picture in the database it is already been fix and tested very well. This code is also allows the user to upload not only their contact information in details but also their picture. I hope you will find our work useful.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.
 
My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360
.




Table Structure








Sample Program Output








No comments:

Post a Comment