Saturday, August 6, 2016

Age Checker in Pascal

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote in Pascal to check if the given age of the user is already considered as an Adult or still a minor. I am using Turbo Pascal 5.0 as my compiler in this sample program.

Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.





Sample Program Output


Program Listing

Program Age;
Uses Crt;

Var Age_User  : Integer;

Begin
  Clrscr;
  Write('Age Checker in Pascal');
  writeln;
  writeln;
  Write('What is your age? ');
  readln(Age_User);

  if (Age_User >=18) then
    Begin
    Writeln;
    Writeln(Age_User, ' years old. You are already an Adult.');
    End
  else
     Begin
     Writeln;
     Writeln(Age_User, ' years old. You are still a Minor.');
     End;
  Readln;
End.

1 comment: