Thursday, June 25, 2015

Addition of Three Numbers in Turbo Pascal

In this article I would like to share with you the first programming language that I have learned in college where I understand what is programming is all about. I'm using Pascal in my simple program Addition of Three Numbers using Turbo Pascal.  Pascal is one of the most programmer friendly programming language it a sense it uses common English statement and it is not case sensitive compared with C,C++ and Java.

However in today's standard Pascal is no longer being used in development primary reason majority of our software that is being developed is written in C,C++,C# or Java and other programming languages that has similar to C or C++.

What does our program will do is to ask the user to enter three numbers and then our program will compute and find the some of the three numbers given by our user.

I hope you will find my work  useful in a sense the logic of programming is also applied in this simple program.

If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

People here in the Philippines can reach me at my mobile number 09173084360.

Thank you very much and Happy Programming.




Sample Program Output

Program Listing

Program Addition_of_Three_Numbers;
Uses Crt;

Var a,b,c,sum : integer;

Begin
  Clrscr;
  a:=0;b:=0;c:=0;sum:=0;
  writeln('Addition of Three Numbers');
  writeln;
  write('Enter three numbers :=> ');
  readln(a,b,c);
  writeln;
  sum := (a+b+c);
  writeln('The sum of ',a,'',b,' and ', c , 'is ' ,sum,'.');
  readln;
End.


No comments:

Post a Comment