Sunday, May 31, 2015

Reverse a Word in Turbo Pascal

In this article I will share a code that I wrote during my college days using Turbo Pascal I called this program reverse a word. What does this program will do is to ask the user a word or string and then it will display the word in reverse order.

If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com.

People here in the Philippines can contact me at my mobile number 09173084360.

Thank you very much and Happy Programming.




Sample Program Output

Program Listing


Program Reverse;
Uses Crt;
Var  InpStr : String;
     OutStr : String;
     Size, I : Integer;


Begin
  Clrscr;
  Write('REVERSE A WORD');
  Writeln; Writeln;
  Write('Please Enter A String :=> ');
  Readln(InpStr);
  Size := Length(InpStr);
  For I := 1 To Size Do
   Begin
    OutStr[I] :=  InpStr[Size - (I - 1)];
    OutStr[0] := Chr(Size);
   End;
   Writeln;
   Writeln;
   Write('The Reversed String is ' ,OutStr,'.');
   Readln;
End.




No comments:

Post a Comment