Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Photo Gallery in PHP and MySQL

In this article I would like to share with you program that is written by my friend Mr. Dave Marcellana he called his program Photo Gallery. Dave would like to share his work to us to help also other programmers understand how to work with images and text in PHP and MySQL. What does the program do is to allow our user to upload the picture of the picture and text description afterwards we have a combo box which allows us to select which photo album we want to display. In this example we can also populate the data entry from our MySQL table to our web page. I hope the work of my friend Dave we will help you a lot in understanding how to program in PHP and MySQL.

If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com.

People here in the Philippines who wish to contact me can reach me at my mobile number 09173084360



Sample Output of Our Program





No comments:

Post a Comment