Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Auto Complete in PHP, MySQL and JQuery

In this article I would like to share with you as sample code that demonstrate how to auto complete a word while you are searching using PHP, MySQL and JQuery. My work is based on the work of  TutsForWeb the website can be located in this following link http://tutsforweb.blogspot.com/2012/05/auto-complete-text-box-with-php-jquery.html i found their work useful in web design and development so that's why I used it in my example in this article.

What is program will do is to ask the user to type the name of a programming language in the text field is the letter or word match it will display on the screen it makes searching of records much easier compared with the traditional way. I'm using the Jquery library autocomplete to perfrom the task of autocomplete. I hope you will find my work useful in your building of web based application using PHP as your main progrmming language.

If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com.

People here in the Philippines who wish to contact me can reach me at my mobile number 09173084360



Sample Output of Our Program





No comments:

Post a Comment