Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sending SMS in Visual Basic 6


     About this code I wrote this program that enables the user to send text or short messaging system from Visual Basic 6 to a mobile phone using gsm modem. In this example my gsm modem that I used is Huawei and my provider is Globe Telecom here in the Philippines. The code can be used by other telecom gsm modem like sun broadband internet and smart bro plugin gsm modem. To determine what communication port your gsm modem resides select my computer in your windows desktop. Then right click your mouse and select properties select device manager and to directly to modem. Remember not all gsm modem has the same communication port number. Please check it properly before you run our program.



If you like my work please send me an email at jakerpomperada@yahoo.com and jakerpomperada@gmail.com

You are reach me at my mobile numbers 09173084360 and 09993969756

Thank you very much and Happy Programming 


Sample Output of Our Program



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ano po code ng port e gawing auto? thanks po

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am developing the application in VB6 in that I want to send sms through computer I have learned that but face some problem.Can you please help me.MsgClub Bulk SMS API Provider

    ReplyDelete