Monday, June 2, 2014

Bad Words Remover in PHP

PHP is a very versatile web programming language it is being used by millions of websites in the Internet. Most of the commonly used content management system just like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla is being written using PHP and MySQL database. As a developer majority of my programming projects is written in PHP and MySQL I found this programming language very easy to use and can done the job in a very short period of time and within the budget.

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote before that will remove bad words in a given sentence or paragraph by the user. This program is very useful is you are trying to create a comment system in PHP and MySQL it will remove or filter bad words given by the user of your system.

I hope you find my work useful in your programming projects and assignments using PHP and MySQL.

Thank you very much.


Sample Output Of Our Program






No comments:

Post a Comment